? ??????????????Full Time Cowgirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 805 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogg BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a new year ready or not

So it's a new year I can't say I was ready for it but who can really say that they are really ready for it. Time for new resolutions and new beginnings. Mike and I are disgussing what our resolutions are going to be but we have no idea yet. We'll see I guess. Mike has been acting really weird lately it's just when he sleeps though. I am thinking it is from his anti-siezure medication. I looked up the side effects and he has most of them. He has been getting sleep but I haven't because he can't keep his legs steal and he will moan and groan all night. Last night I had to go and sleep in the kids room because he just wouldn't stop. He is impossible to wake up. I keep telling he needs to go talk to his neurologist and he hasn't done that yet because he missed his last appointment and is worried that they are going to charge him for it but really who cares his health is more important. I heard from my grandparents and my grandma seems depressed. They are on their mission and are enjoying it, but it seems to me that they are having a hard time being away from the family during the holiday season. Everyone did what they could to keep them from thinking they missed anything down here. We sent the video and pictures of our family get together. She really liked that but my grandma cries about anything and everything. That's the one of things that make my grandma special. Then there's my grandpa he's a hard ass and isn't a city person and when they got their calling to Manhatten he didn't necessaryly like that but once he got there he started to like it. He's seen Mama Mia like 3 times and really liked it. Now my dad is making fun of him. Court in on the 12th of January and I really want it to just be over with because I hate not knowing the unknown. I just want to know how much we owe the fucking bitch and be done. Well those are my thoughts for now. It seems that I am running out of things to write about.

0 comments: