? ??????????????Full Time Cowgirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 805 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogg BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time for an update.....

Mike's court thing with the whole child support thing is tomorrow. I've seriously been frustrated about all of this for months. I am suprised that I don't have an ulcer from all of this. I don't know how she can ask for 1300 a month for two kids my dad's cousin doesn't even pay that for three kids. She told Mike that she didn't want me to go and I said too bad I am going. Plus Mike doesn't want to have to go and sit in a court room with her. She is seriously ridiculous. The sad thing is that Mike wants his kids more and she won't let him. She thinks she can still control him and she is trying to control me I think not I don't let people control me anymore. I was in a bad relationship on and off for 6 years and that is definately not going to happen with her. So there's really not much going on in the life of me. Work is the same except for Thursday. Thursday was seriously insane. It wasn't even the patients that were being the problem it was all the family members. I think that most of it was because there was a full moon. People say that they don't believe that but you should work in the healthcare field it's night and day when there's a full moon and when there's not one. Well I should get to bed so that I can get up and get ready for the whole court thing.

0 comments: