? ??????????????Full Time Cowgirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 805 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogg BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Update time I guess.....

I know I haven't updated lately I've been extremely busy and exhausted. I've been working every other day lately and it's just beating me up. Well lets see the boys got in trouble a few months back because they were writing bad words back and forth to each other on their nintendo DS and Preston decided to write some not so nice words on the neighbors electical box at their mother's house. I mean these are words that I could have been in really deep for saying and in fact I have been in really big trouble for saying them and I said them when I was 17. I guess when their mom was telling Mike what was going on she was dropping those words left and right and she wonders why they say those things and blames it on the videos games and on us. We don't talk like that in front of them. She says that they are learning morals and ethics at their house and they don't need to go to church which I think is a load of bull *obviously*. Well I could probably go on and on about what a piece of crap she is but I'll try to hold it back. Mike and I are doing alright. We both have been sick a lot lately. We don't know what is going on. If I'm not sick he's sick and vice versa. He had to go and get another MRI because now his leg is numb and that can be a number of things. It is either neurological or possible blood clot in my opinion. I just see them everyday the only thing is that his leg isn't warm like they get when you have a blood clot and it is painful. Work has been stressful and physically demanding lately. We have a way over weight patient that took 6 of us too turn them but they are getting better and we are hoping that we get to send her to a SNIF soon. I found out that one of our hospitalist passed away at 0200 this morning from a seizure they were only 38 years old. The Dr. aspirated during his seizure and they couldn't get him back. They had just had a new baby to which breaks my heart. I can't imagine what their family is going through right now. It also worries me because Mike has seizures and it is a very big wake up call on how serious they can be. I also had a patient yesturday and today that has MS and reminded me so much of my Granny. It was so hard for me. It brought back all the memories that I had of her. It's been 9 years since she passed and I still miss her. The way the patient acted and just his demenor. They were the nicest person but they were really had to understand. I was the only one that could understand them everyone came to me to see what they needed. All I know is it was really sad and hard for me. If I could stay the whole night and take care of them I would have but I have a husband now that I need to keep an eye on. I am just relieved that after nine years of her being gone that I can still look back and get weepy when I think about her. She was the most amazing person to me. She was always someone that I could talk to about anything. If I needed a shoulder to cry on and just a friend face she was there. I swear when she passed away I had a nice calm feeling come over me and I knew that she passed and I broke down. Well I can go on forever with this subject too so I am just going to say that I miss her and I don't think that will ever change until I see her again. Anyway work has been busy and stressful but it is awsome just knowing that we are helping people and seeing how much they appreciate it. Well this is all I am going to write bacause I will keep rambeling on and on. 

0 comments: