? ??????????????Full Time Cowgirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 805 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogg BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Once again.....

I keep starting this blog entry and erasing it. I don't know what to say. My life is pretty boring and it seems that I just ramble on about anything and everything and you can get lost in what I am talking about. I'll try not to do that but forgive me if I do. Lately I've been feeling like Mike has been withdrawn but I guess it could be me. He's been stressed about everything. The economy right now is making things difficult for everyone. I am so thankful that I have a job and it is secure. I guess they are talking about closing our floor during the summer because they are expecting the census to drop like it always does but I don't like that idea. I'll end up having to be in the float pool and go around from floor to floor. If the swine flu is as bad as they say it is we'll see what happens. Our floor has been pretty full lately which is a good thing we are trying to keep the census up. Tanner, my little brother, is graduating in a month which is exciting for everyone. My mom was saying that she couldn't wait for Tanner to graduate but now she is probably regretting those comments. He can be a little bastard but he loves everyone he just has a funny way of showing it. He's like my dad. It's funny because Tanner was always a mama's boy and is still to this day. He invites my mom to go with him to movies, ball games ect... I was a daddy's girl and am still to this day. I feel bad because I treated my parent's like crap when I was a teenager I was nasty to everyone and for that I am sorry. I am nervous for my little bro he is going to be going out into the world and it's a scary place right now. I don't want him to make the same mistakes I did. From the time I was 17 I moved out of my parent's house at least 8 to 9 times. And it was all over a boy that wasn't worth my time. Well I'll write more later I need to get my butt in bed and I am rambleing......

0 comments: