? ??????????????Full Time Cowgirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 805 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogg BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Time for an update........

It's time to update on what has been going on in the life of me. I am now a Patient Care Tech at work and I absolutely love it. It means that I can enter physician orders and am still an aide on some days. We haven't had the boys in awhile which is actually very weird. I am used to them being around. I kind of miss the little boogers. It's actually really nice not having to deal w/ their mother. I am going to try to get into school now that we have a computer that actually works. Mike and I are still struggling but I believe that this too shall pass. We all just have to be tested and I believe that this is probably one of ours. We have been talking about going back to church. I think that it might be a good idea. My little brother Tanner is talking about going into the Navy which I think will be good for him but I really don't want him to go. I worry about the little booger. He is after all my brother and I love him. My family came down from Utah for Jackyln's baptism and it I enjoyed Halloween with them. Not all my grandparent's kids could make it but the Follis's did. I don't get to see them very often so it was nice to see them. We saw some cool halloween decorations I will post a picture of some of them. We saw some pirates of the carribean decorations and the ship was completely built into the ground. I am just happy that I am no longer a teenager. I watched my teenage cousins and remembered those days and am so glad to be out of that phase of my life. I have more to write about but am tired and need to get some sleep because I have been sick. So everyone have a good night and I'll write more later.

0 comments: