? ??????????????Full Time Cowgirl? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??1 Grab Today. 805 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogg BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Seasons....



Seasons come and go but things seem to remain the same in this Vella household. Not a lot going on. Just working a lot and Mike trying to start up his business again. One great thing to report is that my little brother's pee wee football team were undefeated this year and won their championship game even if that is what it's call. Yes they are the forces so it's was army themed and all. I saw Preston who is Mike's youngest son the other day and I asked him why they don't email or call or come and see us anymore and he told me it was because of his mother. I was sadly taken back but knew that was probably the reason she is a conniving and deceiving person if I have ever met one. I can't ever image doing that to someone. Yes Mike has health issues but he can still be there for his kids and she will not allow him too. The only time he gets to see them is when they are with their grandma and grandpa. Sorry got a little off track here. So I have been working a lot and there are a lot of new changes time can only tell if they are really going to help but I hope it does. I have found the people I can really trust and I know who I can't and the saying is true you really do find out who your friends are. The older I get the more I see my parents were right about certain things that I did in my past and that I regret doing but I can truly say that I lived and learned. Well that is all I can think of right now I am sure I will find something real soon to write about. Everyone please remember this is a season for giving and helping others. Everyone have a wonderful and safe holiday season!!!!

0 comments: